Protecting the Rights of Injury Victims and Their Families
If you have been seriously injured or have lost a loved one, you need an attorney who will protect your rights. At Kujawski Marcus, LLC, we are committed to helping accident victims, injured railroad workers and grieving families get the results they need and deserve.
Our O'Fallon personal injury attorneys serve clients throughout the St. Louis metropolitan area and beyond. Our proven track record includes multimillion-dollar settlements and verdicts in state and federal court as well as representation of clients in the U.S. Supreme Court.
Experienced Trial Attorneys With Multimillion-Dollar Results
Attorney Robert Marcus has been practicing law for 15 years and has earned a Martindale-Hubbell AV Preeminent* peer review rating and a Martindale-Hubbell client review rating of Preeminent 5 out of 5. They are joined by a staff of experienced professionals who will help you throughout the legal process.
Our firm is dedicated exclusively to helping clients recover damages and compensation for their injuries and the loss of loved ones. Our experienced trial lawyers regularly handle cases in the following areas:
- Railroad accidents : We have a long history of helping injured railroad workers and families nationwide obtain favorable settlements and verdicts under the Federal Employers Liability Act (FELA).
- Personal injury : We bring personal injury claims on behalf of victims of auto accidents, premises accidents and workplace injuries caused by the negligence of others.
- Medical malpractice : We hold doctors, hospitals and other health care providers accountable for causing injuries and fatalities by providing inadequate care.
- Motorcycle accidents : We have a special interest in helping injured motorcyclists and their families in personal injury and wrongful death claims against negligent drivers.
Illinois Motor Vehicle and Railroad Accident Attorneys · 800-624-4571
When you need a trial lawyer with the experience and dedication to protect your rights, you can rely on our team at Kujawski Marcus, LLC. To schedule a free consultation to discuss how we can help you with your claim, please contact us at 800-624-4571 or by e-mail.
* AV Preeminent and BV Distinguished are certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the confidential opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell ratings fall into two categories: legal ability and general ethical standards.